The ultimate bird's-eye view of your emissions
Mapping and quantifying airborne pollutants
Trusted by leading companies in making emissions history
The measurement services we offer have been creating value in various multinational industries since 2014. We have experience in measuring a wide variety of airborne pollutants, our reports helping our clients in progressing with sustainability goals and improving emission reporting according to for example OGMP 2.0 Level 5 and EN17628 requirements.
Our unique solution gives you:
- Fugitive emission sources and concentration levels
- Leakage locations and volumes
- Layered visualisations of the emission dispersion of various compounds
- Real-Time measurements to support process development and operations
A Swiss army knife of emission monitoring
Our technology can measure thousands of airborne emissions.
Using a modular design, our BH-12 device is capable of measuring multiple pollutants in numerous configurations. The device pumps sample air through a series of attached sensors. Owing to its lightweight design, it is extremely versatile and suitable for use by hand or various device transportation systems. In addition to pollutants, it continuously monitors atmospheric factors and communicates the data in real time to our cloud platform.
Taking control of your emissions starts with accurate measurements
- Measure over a dozen compounds simultaneously
- Gather emission data efficiently
- Monitor previously unaccessible locations
- Visualise concentration changes in real-time over a satellite image
- Pinpoint emission sources
Read our latest news and posts
Aeromon Joins the Aiming for Zero Methane Emissions Initiative in Global Efforts to Combat Climate Change
Aeromon proudly announces its participation in the Aiming for Zero Methane Emissions Initiative. This collaboration signifies Aeromon’s commitment to advancing…
GRTgaz improves site-level methane monitoring with Aeromon
GRTgaz is a major player in the European natural gas transmission and storage industry. In France, the company operates more…